One of the main reasons why people come to Colorado is to experience the variety of skiing terrain that we host. You are almost crazy not to ski/ride as much as possible while you are here as there are a whole slew of resorts less then 1.5hours away (Loveland, A-Basin, Keystone, Breck, Winter Park, Cooper, Vail, Beaver Creek, just to name a few).
Here is the lowdown on all the questions that you might have about passes, where to go, etc. Plus we have included some info on hot spots to check out and info for you more advanced snow-sport enthusiasts.
Beginners check out our page on how to get started skiing or boarding. Costs, equipment recomendations, how you should structure your first couple of seasons, etc.
- Resorts and Season Pass Info
- Details to get you ready for the best season of your life
- Backcountry and Avalanche Safety
- A Must Read for Anyone Traveling in the Winter Backcountry
- Backcountry Spots
- Know a lot about the BC, check out this to get started around D-Town
- Get Started Snow
- Brand-new? Then read this.